MCU is happy to announce that many of our Deposit-Accepting ATMs* are now Instant Deposit ATMs, meaning deposits can be made envelope-free! Now, depositing your cash or checks at an MCU Instant Deposit ATM is easier to use and quicker to make your funds available to you!
Before You Get Started:
MCU’s new Instant Deposit ATMs are easy to use, quick to make funds available and don’t require envelopes for deposits.
- Remember to remove all rubber bands, paper clips or binder clips from the checks or bills you wish to deposit.
- If depositing cash, the new ATMs accept up to 50 bills of any denomination at one time (US currency only; no change).
- If depositing checks, insert one check at a time, face up.
- All checks must be filled out and endorsed prior to depositing.
Here’s How It Works:
- Insert your MCU Debit Card into the Instant Deposit MCU ATM and enter your PIN. For your security, it is important to cover the keypad as you do this.
- Select the “Deposit” option from the menu and choose whether you are depositing cash or a check and choose the account you would like your funds deposited into.
- Place your check or cash in the deposit slot. The slot will light up and will be easy to identify.
- Wait for the ATM to process your deposit and verify the amount that appears on the screen is correct.
- When you have finished, select your receipt option and make sure to take your MCU Debit Card with you.
Find out the benefits first hand! Locate an envelope-free Instant Deposit ATM near you with the MCU Branch and ATM Directory!
Find a Branch