1. What is Human Resources role in the partnership with MCU?
When partnering with MCU, Human Resources plays a minimal role. Responsibilities are usually restricted to scheduling site visits and processing payroll and direct deposit forms.
2. How long is it until the employee's account is opened?
Generally, it takes 7 to 10 business days for an employee's account to be opened.
3. When will the employees have their direct deposits/payroll deductions set up?
It takes 2 to 3 pay periods for direct deposits/payroll deductions to be set up.
4. Do our employees need cash to open their accounts?
No. We do not require deposits to open an account
5. Where are your branch locations/ ATM locations?
You can search for MCU Branch and ATM locations here.
6. How do we contact you to set up a site visit?
To set up a site visit, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 238-3420
7. How do we contact you if we have questions regarding the Credit Union?
If you have any questions regarding partnering with Municipal Credit Union, contact us at email@example.com or (212) 238-3420.
8. What are your fee structures?
For information about fees, view the Schedule of Dividends, Service Charges and Fees
9. Can we have an ATM at our location?
There are certain criteria and restrictions.For further information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 238-3420
10. Can our employees take MCU into retirement?
Yes. Retirement does not affect your membership in MCU. Once you are a member of MCU, you are always a member.