You can use your MCU VISA® credit or debit card with Apple Pay for an easy, secure and private way to pay at hundreds of thousands of store or participating apps. Once you enroll in Apple Pay, you can make purchases and check out with a touch of your finger, either in stores with your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus or higher or in apps with your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus or higher or iPad Mini 3 or iPad Air 2 or higher.
When you use Apple Pay, a unique, temporary digital account number replaces your sensitive account information. Your MCU card number is not stored on your device or given to the merchant. In fact, there is no need for you to give your card to anyone.
Enrollment is Simple
Please Note: To ensure that your enrollment goes smoothly, you must use the same contact information for your iTunes account that you use for your MCU VISA® credit or debit card. If there is discrepancy, it will delay your enrollment. If your mailing address has changed but you have not yet updated that contact information in your MCU or iTunes account, you should update the incorrect information before enrolling in Apple Pay.
• To get started,
- For Stores: you need an iPhone 6s, 6s Plus or higher running iOS 8.1 or later.
- For Apps: you need an iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, or higher iPad Air 2 or iPad Mini 3 or higher running iOS 8.1 or later.
• If your MCU VISA® credit or debit card is already connected to your iTunes account, just enter the security code (the CVV code on the back of the card) when you enroll in Apple Pay.
• If your MCU VISA® credit or debit card is not currently connected to your iTunes account, just snap a picture of the card with your iPhone or iPad or enter it manually into Passbook.
• To make your MCU VISA® credit or debit card your default card in Apple Pay:
- If it is the first card you enrolled into Apple Pay, you don’t have to do anything because it is already the default card
- If a different card is your current default, open “Passbook & Apple Pay” in Settings, then click “Default Card” and select the MCU VISA® credit or debit card in the list of displayed cards.
Pay With a Single Touch
Use Apple Pay within apps or when using it in a store, hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID. Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted. Some merchants may require you to enter your PIN or sign a receipt.
Look for these icons at checkout
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.