MCU VISA® Credit Cards
Pay on Your Terms with an MCU VISA® Credit Card.
MCU offers a range of VISA® credit cards for every life stage and situation our members face. Whether you’re just starting your credit and financial journey or have an established history, we are ready to serve you.
Meet Your MCU Visa® Credit Card Match.
MCU offers a variety of VISA® credit cards to meet your credit needs with great rates and member perks—like our TRUE Rewards Cash Back VISA®.
MCU Has a Card for Every Credit Need.
MCU is dedicated to helping its members by offering a wide array of credit card products to help them spend smarter, build credit, and meet their goals.
Enjoy More Peace of Mind with VISA® Purchase Alerts.
Get a free text or email whenever you pay with your VISA® card. This can help you immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity. You choose the terms and frequency.
- Features & Benefits
- How To Enable Alerts
- This is an additional service offered to MCU members by VISA® Purchase Alerts.
- VISA® Purchase Alerts are free. However, some cell phone carriers may charge a fee to send or receive a text message. Message and data rates may apply. Please check your mobile plan or contact your mobile carrier for further information.
- Get a text or email whenever you pay† with your VISA® card. This can help you immediately identify potentially fraudulent activity.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs. You’ll get real time† text or email alerts based on your selected criteria.
- Check your card eligibility.
- Create an account to register your mobile device and email. You will need to create a new, unique Username and Password for this service. This will create a new account with VISA® Purchase Alerts. OR, you can sign up for VISA® Purchase Alerts using NYMCU Digital Banking.
- Choose the notification triggers that match your needs, such as transactions exceeding a set amount.
- If you experience problems creating a new account, contact VISA® Purchase Alerts Customer Service at VisaPurchaseAlertsHelp@visa.com.
†View the VISA® Purchase Alerts FAQ for more information.
Make the Most of Your MCU Membership.
Membership in our community is about more than just banking. As an MCU member, you can access valuable information and resources to help you plan and reach your financial goals.
When Should You Take Social Security?
How To “Trick” Yourself Into Saving More
How Much Should You Save For Retirement?
Get Answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
What happens if I lose my MCU VISA® credit card?
Can I be alerted when a purchase is being made?
Do I need to have established credit in order to get an MCU VISA® credit card?
* View the TRUE Rewards Cash Back Visa® Card Program Description and Related Disclosures for more information.
** APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Introductory APR for new cardholders on new purchases and balance transfer is 1.99% for the first 12 months that your account is open. After the introductory period expires, currently 16.15% based on your creditworthiness–this post-introductory APR may vary. Balance transfers from another MCU loan or MCU VISA Card are not permitted. The APR for Cash Advances for all VISA cards is a fixed 17.90%. Cash Advance Fee for the MCU² VISA Card is 3% of the amount advanced but not less than $2.00 or more than $30.00. If interest is charged the minimum periodic interest charge is $0.50. There is a foreign exchange rate of 1% of each transaction in U.S. dollars. Certain restrictions apply. Membership is required. For more details, see our Rates page.